Limited warranty summary
IMPORTANT: This is a summary of warranty highlights. For a complete description of the purchaser Limited Warranty, please refer to the Limited Warranty statement for Infaco Products included with the original product packaging.
To purchase post warranty support or for repairs/services outside the Limited Warranty, contact Infaco or your local Authorized Service Provider.
Limited warranty period
Infaco warrants that your Product will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of:
- PW2 AND ACCESSORIES: 2 YEARS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE WITH VALID PROOF OF PURCHASE;
- F3010, F3015, A3M V.2.0 (12V & 48V): 1 YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE WITH VALID PROOF OF PURCHASE, AUTOMATICALLY EXTENDED TO AN ADDITIONAL ONE YEAR IF YOU ENTER INTO AN ANNUAL MAINTENANCE SERVICES AGREEMENT WITH INFACO DURING THE FIRST YEAR OF PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCT. Some parts of these Products may have different warranty periods, please refer to the specific Limited Warranty statement of your Product for more information.
During the warranty period, Infaco will either REPAIR or REPLACE the defective Product.
If you believe your Product is defective, you need to:
- Contact Infaco by email or online by completing a contact us form;
- Provide Infaco all the requested information related to the defective Product;
- Once Infaco sends you an RMA number, you would need to properly pack (including the RMA number) and ship the defective Product back to Infaco.
The Limited Warranty does not apply in certain situations listed in your Limited Warranty statement provided with your Product. We strongly encourage you to read that Limited Warranty statement carefully as it contains important information regarding your rights.